Flying Pig Duel Academy Role Play

I've decided to let this go for the time being, as I want to pursue other activities. If you like the idea, and want to help me out in spite of my lack of motivation, sign up for an account, and I"ll accept you.
Right now I am designing this forum. It's purpose is the be a total Realistic Duel Academy where all your actions can matter (except in non-rp sections). I'll be allowing registration by approval only.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

I've decided to let this go for the time being, as I want to pursue other activities. If you like the idea, and want to help me out in spite of my lack of motivation, sign up for an account, and I"ll accept you.
Right now I am designing this forum. It's purpose is the be a total Realistic Duel Academy where all your actions can matter (except in non-rp sections). I'll be allowing registration by approval only.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating an Article

Flying Pig
    Flying Pig
    Admin

Money : 0

Creating an Article Empty Creating an Article

Post by Flying Pig Fri May 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Spelling and Grammar: When writing an article, you have to maintain the quality of grammar and spelling throughout and keep it high quality. An article with many errors may not be finished by readers.

Quality: There's nothing worse than an article with chat speak, a few words, a small picture wherein the details are too hard to see and so on. Negative parts in an article also give off a negative vibe, showing the author doesn't care about it.

Structure: Plan the article! You're free to write it however you want, but the points or strategies you bring across should be clear and understandable. Move things around until the article flows freely.

Professionalism: Many professional article writers have a few ideas up their sleeve, and often pitch them as a series. The basic idea is to have your articles under one main title such as "Effective Duelling" but each individual article could be "Building the Best Deck", "Playing Your Cards Right" and so on. This shows care and professionalism.

Getting Paid: You might just be doing this for fun or because you have something informative that you want to share, but we'll pay you for good articles! For every rating 7+/10 and for every like, you'll earn 10 money. If a staff likes it 20 money. And if a teacher or judge likes it 25 money. Advertise your article to get more viewers, and your earnings will come rolling in!

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:09 pm