Flying Pig Duel Academy Role Play

I've decided to let this go for the time being, as I want to pursue other activities. If you like the idea, and want to help me out in spite of my lack of motivation, sign up for an account, and I"ll accept you.
Right now I am designing this forum. It's purpose is the be a total Realistic Duel Academy where all your actions can matter (except in non-rp sections). I'll be allowing registration by approval only.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

I've decided to let this go for the time being, as I want to pursue other activities. If you like the idea, and want to help me out in spite of my lack of motivation, sign up for an account, and I"ll accept you.
Right now I am designing this forum. It's purpose is the be a total Realistic Duel Academy where all your actions can matter (except in non-rp sections). I'll be allowing registration by approval only.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staffing Applications

Flying Pig
    Flying Pig
    Admin

Money : 0

Staffing Applications Empty Staffing Applications

Post by Flying Pig Wed May 08, 2013 2:34 am

Here is a list of our staffing positions, if you wish to apply to one, just send the respective application to an Admin/Police.

Chatbox Mod Open
    As a chatbox moderator, you have the ability to kick, ban, and clear the chatbox if anything inappropriate occurs. Chatbox moderators must be active in the chatbox. Use the clear tool only when necessarily as it clears everything, and if you ban any member inform an administrator why.

Code:

[b]Join Date:[/b]
    [b]Why do You Want to be a Chatbox Moderator?:[/b]

Moderators/Police Open
    Moderators are able to lock, pin and delete topics and suchlike. They keep order around the forum and perhaps even ban or warn players who stray afoul of the rules. Moderators must be active and reliable and warn the rest of the staff of any absences they may be having.

Code:

[b]What are you applying for?[/b]
    [b]Current Dorm:[/b]
    [b]Other Sites Staffed:[/b]
    [b]Why do You Want to be a Moderator?:[/b]

Tester Open
    Testers are the people who relieve the burden of the other staff by testing new members for dorm tests.
    You must be in Blue-Eyes or above. Testers receive moderator power in the Dorm Test section and 25 money each time they test someone. A tester must dorm test at least one person a month to keep the position.

Code:

[b]Previous Ruling Test Score:[/b]

Judges Open
    Judges are like moderators in that they keep order and ensure that fights don't break out. However, they do this for different reasons and only in specific areas. These areas include:
    - Single duels
    - Tag Duels
    - Dorm Test Duels
    - Card Discussion
    - Deck Discussion
    - Ruling Discussion
    Activity is expected from a judge as well as knowledge of many areas of the game. Judges must warn the staff as well as the other players if they are going to be away for some time and thus unable to judge a duel in the case of a dispute.

Code:

[b]Are You a Judge in Real Life?:[/b]
    [b]Does the Priority Rule Exist in the TCG?:[/b]
    [b]Why do You Want to be a Judge?:[/b]

Teachers Open
    Teachers have a tough job. They have to be prepared to teach either advanced or beginner players, depending on their skill level. Lessons must be made every week and exams at the end of each month. It's not without its benefits though!
    - Lessons must be made every week
    - Exams must be made on the last week of every month
    - You may reward your students for doing well
    - You get your own staff room
    Activity is, of course, expected.

Code:

[b]Why do You Want to be a Teacher?:[/b]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:15 am